Are you looking for the best-of-the-best pigments? You found them! Madluvv's luxury pigment line is comprised of 10 highly pigmented colors + one shading solution to ensure flawless application every time. These premodified pigments are formulated to make microblading SIMPLE! We created these 10 shades with all your clients in mind to ensure flawless application with maximum color retention.
Here is what makes Madluvv pigments the best:
- The pigments are already pre-modified! There is no need to mix with other colors unless you are trying to achieve a new color. (We do not recommend mixing more than 2 colors and/or mixing different pigment brands).
- The pigment has a gel-like consistency, allowing it to hold up beautifully in the skin so it doesn't drip or dry during the appointment.
- The pigment comes in a 10ml airless pump bottle which helps your pigment last longer, reducing the amount of waste!
- As always, our pigments are vegan and cruelty-free.
- The retention and healed results are excellent!
To choose the right pigment color for your client, simply do a swatch test. To do the swatch test, make sure to eliminate any colors that are absolutely not our client's brow hair color. We then take the remaining colors that have not been eliminated and swatch the colors on our client's forehead and let it sit for a few minutes while they are numbing so the color can oxidize (remember you can mix 2 colors to get the perfect color formulation).
We let the color oxidize (which takes about 2 minutes) because the undertones in their skin will affect the color of the pigment and will make it an easier choice for choosing what color looks most flattering on their skin and matches best with their natural brow color.
What color would be best for someone with salt pepper hair and elderly person would it be Ash?