Live Model Workshop
Take your skills one step further with your own live model in this 1 day training with a Madluvv Master Artist. In this one-day workshop, you will preform two entire Microblading appointment's from start to finish (consultation, procedure, aftercare) with the hands-on instruction and mentoring of a Madluvv Master Artist to guide your work on 2 LIVE MODELS. This workshop is designed to sharpen your skills even further and instill the confidence of performing the full microblading appointment on a live model so you can leave with the next level confidence to work on your own clients! In this course all training products and supplies will be provided at no extra cost.
- Each student is required and responsible to provide 2 live models that are 18 years old or older. If you are traveling from out of state and have no means to obtain your own model please email firstname.lastname@example.org- additional fees apply when a model is allocated for you.
- Must have completed and provide proof of completion of a blood borne pathogen course.
- Must have completed a Madluvv Microblading training course within the past 2 years.
- All trainings are conducted at the Madluvv private studio in Mesa, Arizona.
- An email will be provided to you 2-3 weeks before the course with a detailed schedule and a link to complete your blood borne pathogen course.
- Please email email@example.com with any other questions.