UT - Intro to Microblading Training - $999
Our two-day, hands-on intro to microbalding course is designed to jumpstart your career into the world of microblading. This course includes a live demo of a full appointment on a live client and our Training Manual. You will leave the academy with all of the knowledge required to launch your career. This Madluvv Brow Academy course covers all aspects needed to become a successful microblading artist including:
- The Madluvv Technique- the best technique to create beautiful brows, every time.
- Understanding skin (variations of texture, and undertones)
- Proper handling and use of tools, products and equipment during the procedure
- Microblading Safety, Sanitation, Sterilization and Documentation
- How to design and tailor a perfect brow for all hair patterns and volumes
- Prep and cleanup of work station
- Color theory
- Creating perfect symmetry through the Madluvv shaping, stencilng and string method
*This course includes simulation on pig skin (think leather hide). Madluvv's founder, Madeline Thompson, has searched and tested hundreds of alternatives to find a way to give her students the best in class learning experience, and she, as well as her students have had nothing but great things to say about pig skin. The pig skin simulation allows for a replication of the The Madluvv Technique to be practiced and demonstrated from start to finish.
- All trainings are conducted in large hotel or salon board room conducive to the procedure to ensure you feel confident learning in a clean and comfortable environment.
- An email will be sent to you 2-3 weeks before the course with a detailed schedule and training location.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions.
- All trainings are non-refundable but can be changed to a later date.
- Full payment must be paid 7 days prior to the start of the course or the student will forfeit their spot and must sign up for a later course date.
- Must complete a Blood Borne Pathogen course prior to the course.
- If you choose to not purchase one of our kits please bring all of the materials that are included in the Basic Kit listed below. Please email email@example.com with any other questions.
Training Kit Options:
Basic Kit $300 + Tax
1-Practice Mannequin Head
4-Practice Pig Skins
1-6 Stencil Set
10-Disposable Microblading Pens
3- 10ml Microblading Pigments
Pro Kit $550 + Tax (Best Value)
1- Practice Mannequin Head
1- Practice Skin
8- Practice Pig Skins
3- Wax Pencils
10- Tinkle Razors
1- Pre Numbing Cream
1- During Procedure Numbing Gel
25- Eyebrow Spoolie Brushes
25- Pigment Cups
100- Pigment application Sticks
50- Alcohol Wipes
1- Sharps Container
1- Stainless Steel Scissors
1- Tweezers 1-Caliper/Ruler
1- Spool Of String
25- Pigment Rings
1- 6 Stencil Set
20- Disposable Madluvv Microblading Pens
6- 10ml Microblading Pigment