We are far from neutral when it comes to a bomb neutral palette.
As makeup consumers and connoisseurs, we drool over a palette with amazing colors. We gasp when we unbox a new eyeshadow palette, seeing the beauty of the perfectly pressed eyeshadows perched in the palette. We feel like a new and improved version of ourselves the very first time we use that new eyeshadow we've been fawning over.
And then the dream ends...and we are left with over half of the palette never being touched, talc covering our eyes, and just blah feelings in general about our eyeshadow palette.
This sounds dramatic but we all go through it (and we’ll be the first to admit it).
But everything is about to change, it is time to meet your eyeshadow soulmate, Mineral Vault™.
Finding the perfect, everyday eyeshadow can be tough. There are so many neutral palettes but they all seem to be falling short on something whether that is the coloration, consistency, pigmentation, or ingredients. That is why we created the Mineral Vault™ Eyeshadow Palette. We took our time to create this palette, ensuring it ticks all of your hard-to-impress boxes.
Here are a few reasons why we think this eyeshadow palette will be getting the final rose from you:
- It contains 9 perfect universally flattering neutral colors. There is surely not one color that will go unused!
- With its neutral tones, it is sure to match all skin tones, year-round! This palette can be worn perfectly during the day or nighttime – talk about versatility!
- Formulated with CLEAN ingredients. Yes, completely clean and free from gluten, mineral oil, parabens, and other toxic chemicals and ingredients, and, yes, it is cruelty-free.
- Each eyeshadow is made with super luxurious and high-grade ingredients making them ultra-pigmented and blendable
There are 6 velvety mattes and 3 gilded shimmers. The matte shadows include coated pigments for a super vibrant, easy-to-blend finish, and emollients, which have a buttery-smooth decadent feel.
The metallic shimmer shades include shimmering pearl pigments for a radiant-looking finish. Our shimmer shades are multi-reflecting pigments. They reflect the most flattering light onto your eyes for a perfect, long-lasting sparkle look.
Now that we have you interested in this palette, you probably are wondering about the best, easiest, and most effective way to use and apply it. Here are our tips:
- Prime your lids. Before reaching for your eyeshadows, prep your eyes for makeup application by dabbing an eyeshadow primer onto your lids. Eye primer will help ensure your eyeshadow goes on smoothly and wears evenly. PRO TIP: you can use Set Me™ to prime your eyeshadow and throughout the eyeshadow application. Spray lightly on eyelids to prime eyes, onto an eyeshadow brush to intensify color and application (we love using Set Me™ before using Graphite, Jupiter, or Fools Gold as a top or bottom smokey eyeliner look), and/or after eyeshadow application to assure it will not budge ALL DAY!
- Apply a base eyeshadow to the lid. Using an eyeshadow brush sweep your favorite base shade on your eyelid. We love using these colors: Dunes, Opal, Moon Landing, or Topaz. Depending on the look you’re going for, you can bring this base color up to your brow bone in preparation for a more dramatic smoky eye, or you can stop at the crease of your eye for a basic, everyday look.
- Concentrate a darker shadow in the eye crease. Place a darker tone of shadow in your eye crease using a domed eyeshadow brush and sweep it right along the eye socket, following the shape of your eye between your brow bone and eyelid. We love using these colors for the crease: Copper, Fools Gold, and Tigers Eye.
- Amp up your lash lines with a dark color. Want thicker-looking lashes? Don’t even answer that- we know you do. You can get a super easy and impactful look with a dark eyeshadow. Simply use a flat, short-bristled brush to press the dark color along the edges of your upper eyelid where your eyelashes begin, and along the lower lash line. We love using: Graphite on top and Jupiter or Fools Gold on the bottom with a touch of graphite on the very outside lower corner!
- Highlight the inner eye and add shimmer. Finish your look off by adding a shimmery pale eyeshadow on the inside corner of your eye and a dab on the lower eyelid. This will make your eyes pop and will turn those heads.