There are two main types of brow gels: clear and tinted. Clear brow gels are used to hold your brows in place and define their shape. Tinted brow gels add color to your brows and can help to fill in any sparse areas.
Brow gels offer a number of benefits, including:
- Holding your brows in place all day long
- Defining the shape of your brows
- Filling in any sparse areas
- Creating a natural-looking brow look
- Waterproof and smudge-proof
When choosing a brow gel, you'll need to consider the following factors:
- Your brow color: If you have light brows, you'll need a clear or light-tinted brow gel. If you have dark brows, you can choose a darker tinted brow gel.
- Your brow density: If you have sparse brows, you'll need a brow gel that is high in pigment. If you have thick brows, you can choose a clear or light-tinted brow gel.
- Your brow styling preferences: If you prefer a natural-looking brow look, you'll need a brow gel that is lightweight and has a matte finish. If you prefer a more dramatic brow look, you can choose a brow gel that is thicker and has a glossy finish.
To apply brow gel, start by brushing your brows up with a spoolie brush. This will help to distribute the natural oils from your brows evenly. Then, apply a small amount of brow gel to the spoolie brush and brush it through your brows. Start at the inner corner of your brows and work your way outwards. Be sure to brush the gel through your brows in the direction of hair growth.
You can use brow gel as often as you like. If you have sparse brows, you may want to use it daily. If you have thick brows, you may only need to use it a few times a week.
To remove brow gel, you can use a makeup remover wipe or micellar water. Simply dampen a cotton pad with makeup remover or micellar water and wipe it over your brows. Then, rinse your brows with warm water and pat them dry.
Madluvv brow gels are made with a unique formula that is lightweight and non-sticky. This formula allows the gel to coat each brow hair evenly without weighing them down. Madluvv brow gels also come in a variety of shades to match all brow colors.
In addition, Madluvv brow gels are infused with a blend of natural ingredients that nourish and condition the brows. These ingredients include:
- Castor oil: Promotes hair growth and helps to make brows thicker and fuller.
- Jojoba oil: Helps to hydrate and soften brows.
- Argan oil: Protects brows from damage and helps to prevent breakage.
Madluvv brow gels are also cruelty-free and vegan.