Controller APPLY NOW
Madluvv is seeking a Controller for a fast growing ecommerce company in Gilbert, Arizona. Must be comfortable working in office full-time.
The Controller will report directly to top executives and will be responsible for providing oversight for all financial and accounting activities of Madluvv. The Controller, working with other management, will have ownership of achieving Madluvv’s performance metrics including expense management and key channel profitability.
· Financial record and preparation of financial statements and analysis must be prepared on a monthly basis
· Monitors and oversee all the accounting operations
· Recommends benchmarks that will be used to measure the company’s performance.
· Produces the annual budget and forecasts-works with all departments to produce annual budgets and forecast
· Oversee supply chain and inventory data points
· Must ensure company is compliant with local, state, and federal government entities
· Management of accounting staff
· Implement processes to control manufacturing costs and maintain systems to monitor
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
· 5+ years Controller experience in an e-commerce or warehouse environment
· Recent experience with Quickbooks Enterprise and Shopify is a plus
· Proficient in accounting and tax preparation software
· Strong computer skills including Google Docs, Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· Ability to work independently, prioritize and manage tasks to meet deadlines and expectations with minimal supervision
· Confident, professional demeanor and ability to maintain composure in a busy environment
· Demonstrated effectiveness in written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong Accounting skills to include treasury, payroll, accounting, A/P, A/R and credit.
· CMA/CPA required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $115,000.00 per year
· Dental insurance
· Health insurance
· Paid time off
· Vision insurance
· 8 hour shift
· Monday to Friday