Warehouse Supervisor APPLY NOW
Job Posting: Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Madluvv is a leading beauty cosmetics brand, known for our commitment to quality and innovation. We fulfill orders both for individual consumers through our website and for major retailers like Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Bloomingdales.
We are seeking a highly experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join our dynamic team. This role is pivotal in maintaining the efficiency and effectiveness of our warehouse operations. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in logistic and fulfillment software, with a focus on processing and shipping retail orders.
Coaches and trains warehouse associates on the proper execution of warehouse duties, ensures policies and procedures are followed.
· Exhibits detailed knowledge of all warehouse roles and is qualified in all aspects of warehouse operations.
· Safely operates forklift, pallet jacks or other machinery to complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking, staging, and transportation of products.
· Verifies and enters data into the computer system.
· Maintains condition of work area.
· Stocks product in designated location or locates to pull correct quantities to fulfill customer orders and meet productivity and accuracy goals.
· May also complete tasks such as receiving, returns, inventory, order layout, data entry, and load trucks considering cubic weight, size and characteristics of load.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a warehouse lead, specifically in shipping products to consumers.
- Proven experience in processing and shipping retail and wholesale orders.
- Background in customer support with a track record of leading and motivating teams.
- Proficiency in using ShipStation and Shopify for order processing and logistics management.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, capable of handling complex data analysis and reporting.
- Experience in working with Gorgias or similar customer support software.
- Strong organizational, communication, and leadership skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of supply chain management and logistics.
-Forklift operator and ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
What We Offer:
- A dynamic and supportive work environment.
-Climate controlled warehouse.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Competitive salary and benefits package including 401k Match and a Profit-Sharing Plan.
2023-11-06|||Gilbert, AZ|||Fulfillment ||||||WxsZNDL6BcTt0UdB|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||