Dark Brown Brow Stamp™ - Refill Only
Why We LUVV it:
- Create perfect brows in seconds with our stencils.
- Multipurpose - Fill in thinning hair, bald spots, or patchy beards.
- Easy to apply
- Cream-to-powder formula that lasts all-day
- Made for all skin types and ideal for all skin tones
Cruelty-free cosmetics and hypoallergenic.
Dark Brown Brow Stamp™ - Refill Only
as seen on
Brow Stamp™ FAQs
How long does it take to apply?
Our Brow Stamp™ was created for you to spend just SECONDS on your eyebrows. In 3 easy steps, you will have two perfectly symmetrical eyebrows.
How long does the color last once applied?
The Brow Stamp™ pomade will last all day without having to touch up! The formulation is smudge-proof, water-resistant, and long-wearing (even on your most oily days). It goes on smoothly to skin and hair and dries to a matte finish.
What color is best for me?
We are happy to help shade match you. Our clean-ingredient brow stamp formulation comes in 9 shades. To find your perfect match, take our quick 3-question quiz here, email firstname.lastname@example.org a picture of your brow area for a personalized shade matching by one of our brow experts, or go to @madluvv on Instagram and virtually try on our brow stamp colors with our filter.
Is the stamp vegan and cruelty free?
Madluvv's Brow Stamp™ is certified by PETA for being cruelty-free and vegan. We are also Sephora Clean.
What is your return policy?
Be confident in your Madluvv purchase with our great satisfaction policy on our Brow Stamp™ Kits. There's no need to worry about purchasing the wrong color or not finding a stencil shape that fits your brow. If you are not fully satisfied with a product in your kit, we will cover the cost of the new brow stamp or stencil, you'll just cover the shipping fee! You'll be able to keep (or toss) the product you received initially.
- Saroum V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone MediumRecommendation 5 (Very Likely)Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove it!
My 3rd time purchasing it! Love it! I ordered 2 stamp this time!
- Kristine L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove!!
Makes shaping my eyebrows so much easier!!
- Maranda A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone MediumRecommendation 4Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoMust buy
I absolutely love this product!! This is my second time buying the Mad Love brow stamp it is so easy to use and blendable lightweight formula and lasted me 6 months until I had to purchase my first refill this is by far my favorite brow product I've tried pomades pencils powders they have nothing on this brow stamp!!
- Maria F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone MediumRecommendation 5 (Very Likely)Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoDark Brown Review
This dark brow stamp has changed the way I do my eyebrows because it's so simple to use and gives my eyebrows a flawless finish.
- Chasidy G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Tone FairRecommendation 5 (Very Likely)Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLove!!
So I found this item on flip. And at the time I had plucked so much and so many of my eyebrows that they were pretty sparse. I have been using this product and it’s great. At the time I noticed my eyebrows were very sparse. I started thinking of micro blading. But instead of going to my appointment I decided to try this. It comes with different shaped stencils. You use the stencils to guide you. And I’ve been using the same stencil for my eyebrow and my eyebrow is actually taking shape and growing hair. It’s a great product for anybody. But if you’re on a budget and you can’t afford to go get micro blading. Buy this, now! It will change your life. It comes in different shades so however light to dark you like it. You can get it with this. If you follow all of the instructions you’ll have a five-star experience. For me this truly was a lifesaver because I was trying to manually draw in my eyebrows. Which looked ridiculous. And again I’m a single mom on a budget and I wasn’t trying to put something permanent on my face. Buy it, now. As far as is it waterproof? I can take a shower at least twice with it on before I will actually need to fill in some areas. So I wouldn’t 100% say is waterproof but it definitely is durable in the water.