Taupe Brow Stamp™ - Refill Only
Why We LUVV it:
- Create perfect brows in seconds with our stencils.
- Multipurpose - Fill in thinning hair, bald spots, or patchy beards.
- Easy to apply
- Cream-to-powder formula that lasts all-day
- Made for all skin types and ideal for all skin tones
Cruelty-free cosmetics and hypoallergenic.
*Refill only. This is just the stamp. Brow stencils and spoolie are not included.
Taupe Brow Stamp™ - Refill Only
as seen on
Brow Stamp™ FAQs
How long does it take to apply?
Our Brow Stamp™ was created for you to spend just SECONDS on your eyebrows. In 3 easy steps, you will have two perfectly symmetrical eyebrows.
How long does the color last once applied?
The Brow Stamp™ pomade will last all day without having to touch up! The formulation is smudge-proof, water-resistant, and long-wearing (even on your most oily days). It goes on smoothly to skin and hair and dries to a matte finish.
What color is best for me?
We are happy to help shade match you. Our clean-ingredient brow stamp formulation comes in 9 shades. To find your perfect match, take our quick 3-question quiz here, email firstname.lastname@example.org a picture of your brow area for a personalized shade matching by one of our brow experts, or go to @madluvv on Instagram and virtually try on our brow stamp colors with our filter.
Is the stamp vegan and cruelty free?
Madluvv's Brow Stamp™ is certified by PETA for being cruelty-free and vegan. We are also Sephora Clean.
What is your return policy?
Be confident in your Madluvv purchase with our great satisfaction policy on our Brow Stamp™ Kits. There's no need to worry about purchasing the wrong color or not finding a stencil shape that fits your brow. If you are not fully satisfied with a product in your kit, we will cover the cost of the new brow stamp or stencil, you'll just cover the shipping fee! You'll be able to keep (or toss) the product you received initially.
- Stacy F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Tone MediumRecommendation 5 (Very Likely)Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoBrow stamp
- Lesha W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone LightRecommendation 5 (Very Likely)Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLuv at 1st use
I have tried every Eyebrow product out there. I am a blonde and you can not sew my brows. Also my hair is very fine & thin. I have hardly any brows. I am on my 3rd order. I will always use this product. I went with Taupe. This shade is perfect for me.
- Marianna R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Tone LightRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBest Brows Ever!
I am so in love with this stamp. Way easier to apply than other products I have used. I get consistent coloring every time. I'm hooked!
- Karly C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Skin Tone LightRecommendation 5 (Very Likely)Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPerfect
I have really thin and sparse brows. They have shape to them, but they are so light that you can’t see them. This product has been a lifesaver!!! I hate always having to get up in the morning and fill in my brows with a pencil. It’s too time consuming, and I don’t want to spend over 20 minutes getting ready for the day. This product saves me so much time, and my brows look absolutely perfect every time. I get so many compliments every time I use this product about how great my brows look. This is an amazing product that’s become a huge staple in my morning routine! LOVE it!
- Elisha H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Tone FairRecommendation 5 (Very Likely)Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoEasiest way to get perfect brows!
I am a victim of the 90s. My eyebrows are nonexistent from over plucking and will not grow back. Brow gels don’t work on me because they need hair to darken and give the illusion of fuller brows, and pencils tend to pull out my precious few hairs remaining during application - regardless of pressure or creaminess of the product. So I tried this stamp and I will NEVER use anything else. Not only do I get perfectly symmetrical brows every time with the stencil in literal seconds, but my baby hairs survive application. I will say this, if you have very little hair, this will look like a makeup stamp on bare skin. So, if you want a natural look on those bald spots, you’ll need to come back in with another product to draw in hair strokes. I personally don’t go to that trouble, but wanted to throw that out there.